- All Winter Long the Girls Smoked Tobacco Leaves, Online 05-30-2002
- The Delicate Architecture of Our Galaxy, Online 07-12-2010
- An Interview, Online 05-03-2016
- The Heart Is an Organ Which Must Be Bled, Conjunctions:67
- The Fisherman Bombardier of Naval Station Norfolk — A Performance in Four Generations, Three Races, and Too Many Genders to Name, Conjunctions:71
- The Fisherman Bombardier of Naval Station Norfolk: A Performance in Four Generations, Three Races, and Too Many Genders to Name — A Selected Text from Conjunctions:71, A Cabinet of Curiosity, Online 11-29-2018
- Wherever Thou Wilt Touch a Bruise Is Found, Conjunctions:74
Hailed as “universal and personal, comforting and jarring, ethereal and earthy” by Hyperallergic and “heady, euphoric, singular, surprising” by Publisher’s Weekly, Quintan Ana Wikswo (@QuintanWikswo) is the author of the collection The Hope of Floating Has Carried Us This Far (Coffee House Press) and the novel A Long Curving Scar Where the Heart Should Be (Stalking Horse Press). A Creative Capital grantee in Emerging Fields, her work has been honored by a National Endowment for the Arts Fellowship at the Lynchburg African American Cemetery and a Pollock-Krasner Foundation Endowed Fellowship at Yaddo. She is the 2018 Mina Darden Endowed Professor of Creative Writing at Old Dominion University.