- From Rune to Ruin, Online 03-03-2010
- Misapprehensions: A Mobile in Ten Parts, Conjunctions:54
- From The Spokes, Conjunctions:57
- Up the Hill, Conjunctions:60
- The Face Says Do Not Kill Me, Conjunctions:64
Miranda Mellis is the author of The Revisionist (Calamari Press) and the chapbook Materialisms (Portable Press at Yo Yo Labs). The Revisionist has been translated into Italian and Croatian, and is the basis for a ninety-foot-long drawing by Megan Vossler on display at Franklin Art Works in Minneapolis. Her writing has appeared in various publications, including Harper’s, Tin House, the Believer and Modern Painters.