- Two Poems, Online 08-23-2007
- When the Mimes Left for Paris, Online 12-31-2008
- A Brief History of the Colonial Map of India—or, the Map as Architecture of Mind, Conjunctions:68
- The Body as Archive, Online 07-18-2017
- Dream Duets, Online 01-29-2019
Matt Reeck’s poems have recently appeared in Brooklyn Rail, Conjunctions, and Black Warrior. He will publish two translations in 2019: Deep Vellum’s "Muslim": A Novel from the French of Zahia Rahmani; and Wesleyan University Press’s French Guiana: Memory Traces of the Penal Colony from the French of Patrick Chamoiseau.