- A Simple Question, Conjunctions:53
- Selected Letters, Conjunctions:59 (mp3, 00:07:36)
- A Simple Question, Conjunctions:53 (mp3, 00:08:40)
- Mister Monkey, Multimedia 08-18-2015 (mp3, 00:15:44)
- Mister Monkey, Multimedia 02-27-2017 (mp3, 00:22:01)
- Naming the Storm, Conjunctions:73
Francine Prose is the author of twenty-one works of fiction, including Mister Monkey; the New York Times bestseller Lovers at the Chameleon Club, Paris 1932; A Changed Man, which won the Dayton Literary Peace Prize; and Blue Angel, a finalist for the National Book Award. Her works of nonfiction include Anne Frank: The Book, The Life, The Afterlife and the New York Times bestseller Reading Like a Writer (all Harper). The recipient of numerous grants and honors, including a Guggenheim, a Fulbright, and a Director’s Fellow at the Center for Scholars and Writers at the New York Public Library, she is also a former president of PEN American Center as well as a member of the American Academy of Arts and Letters and the American Academy of Arts and Sciences. Her latest book, What to Read and Why, was published by Harper in 2018.